Wednesday, August 5, 2009

update

Nothing new to report. Floor is still a mess. Hopefully that will change next Monday & I will have beautiful photos of my downstairs. Fingers (and toes and eyes, etc) crossed.

I had been waiting to have a week with no crises to report, and it appears my string of rotten luck has ended. Elisha and I went to see the latest Harry Potter - I enjoyed it, and Elisha enjoyed squirming and wiggling and flopping his seat down for 2-1/2 hours.

Otherwise, nothing much is going on. Just waiting for the house to get back to semi-normal. With my dining room in the living room, and the living room in several different places, and a general mess all over... the glue that remains on the bathroom floor seals your shoe every step you take - which is a snowshoe-kind of feeling. I just want it back to normal. Or as close to normal as I get. My insurance will be covering most everything - I have a $500 deductible (ouch!) to pay myself.

Next Monday. Surely, I can make it until then. Surely?

No comments: