Monday, August 10, 2009

It Is Hot. Very Hot.

It is hot. So hot, my hand is sweating on the desk when I move the mouse. Hot & miserable, and all I can hear is "cha-ching, cha-ching" in my head as I keep going back to Lowe's at $150 or more a pop.

But anyway - Today is Floor Day - Part One. My living room is done and the kitchen/dining room are started. Finish that & do the 2 bathrooms tomorrow. But for now...

Before:

After:




Much better. So glad I had the panel walls painted a couple of years ago, because now I don't have to worry about matching wood, etc. So far the floor looks pretty good against all my kitchen cabinets - but I'll know more tomorrow.
Damn, it's hot!

1 comment:

Maggie27377 said...

THE FLOORS LOOK FABULOUS! I'm so glad you were able to get the laminate. You are going to love them.