Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Floor day 3. Hopefully Final

After a monumental meltdown earlier today, I am okay. The floor guys hadn't been here when I got off work this afternoon - I assumed (I know, I know) that they had blown me off. So I called and was a total looney. They came. They finished. It's beautiful. I guess it will take me a while to really realize I've got my house back. The whole process has been emotionally exhausting for me, and I can't wait for the weekend so I can really relax and enjoy it. It's done. Finally.
You'll notice a distinct lack of furniture. That's because I got rid of the junk that just didn't go anymore. I now need lamps and rugs. My bf promises to make me end tables and a book shelf / entertainment center for the living room to match the coffee table he made me.
Or else, I'm going with the simplified Asian theme. Yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

ramonawrites2u said...

OMG!!! Jenn the floors are so beautiful. Your downstairs is so light and wonderful. Great choice in painting the paneling and great choice in floors. Finally it is all done! Yes!!