Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gifts made with love (and yarn & crochet hook)

Here are the four afghans made and given with much love this Xmas: Sherry's 12patch, Beverly's Iris, the Buckner's Babette, and Mom & Dad's Hexaghan. I enjoy thinking about the recipient(s) as I transform the yarn into handcrafted works of art. When Elisha grows up, maybe no one will still crochet - it'll all be computerized somehow. And maybe he will remember his Grammy with warm, comforting thoughts. I truly enjoy my hobby, my craft, my artistic expression through color & pattern choices. I don't know what 2012 will bring - but I'll face it with hook & yarn by my side.

1 comment:

Cynthia I Maddox said...

Oh they are beautiful! I love them all! Great job, Jenn. I started crocheting again this year but you've been way busier than I have. LOL.