Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

After many years of not having a Valentine, it sure is a wonderful, warm feeling to have someone special on the mushiest holiday. He sent me flowers to work (it's so much fun to show off when a delivery comes at work!!). Saturday we had a great evening in Greensboro. Although he'd promised we'd go to one of the SPECIAL McDonald's with a KidsPlay area so I could go down the slide, we ended up at Fuddruckers. Yumm-O! If I were a python that only eats when it's hungry - I wouldn't need to eat again for several days. Being a Yankee driver, he pulled a U-turn on HighPoint Road, no problem - which tickled me to no end. We went to Borders where I got two Neil Gaiman books - and to Priscilla's - and to Fifth Season for a drink, before coming back home. Definitely a Happy Valentine's Day to us!

1 comment:

Maggie27377 said...

I LOVE it... little did you know LAST valentines day how wonderful the next would be, and so much better! Gorgeous flowers. By the way, I LOVE your hair and you look beautiful in the picture. Just snickering to myself about how someone who shall remain nameless has MISSED OUT. ha ha ha. ROFLMAO! You 2 look very suited for each other. I'm soooo happy for you, so very happy!