Saturday, February 21, 2009

Catchin` up

Last night, for the first time in at least five years, I put on my dancin` shoes. My fella and I went out dancing on a Friday night. And we had a BLAST! So much fun! While we were out there boogey-ing down, I realized the song ("Staying Alive" BeeGees) was older than a lot of the kids out there dancing with us. And did you know they've done a mix with "Sweet Home Alabama" with a heavy dance beat? Go figure! So much fun. I grinned until my face was tired. He is really making me happy in a big way.

About a month ago at work, I was given a special nerd assignment. That's going really well too. I have "exceeded expectations" and have even heard the word, "Phenomenal!" I'm really enjoying it too. So that's going good.

Because I come here to whine about how pitiful I am on a regular basis, I figured I'd share the good. And today - it's excellent!