Friday, February 1, 2013

Other January stuff...

January was mostly cold. We've had a streak of bad weather Fridays. Ice and/or snow. No accumulation. Just cold.

First pic: what these cash conscious dogs think of Chuck's debit card...

E continues to play basketball at the Y. I'm a faithful cheerleader.

We went out to Hurt & checked on the family manse. Chuck had to cut own a broken limb.

January 22nd marked six months with Lucky and Bella in our home. They have truly come so far from the trembling, terrified dogs we got. They make coming home from work a joyous occasion with barking, jumping around & seeming truly happy to see me. Maybe they just have to pee, but it ALWAYS improves my mood. Really, who rescued who? I love these babies!

I ended the month losing a crown (on a tooth)! Getting old sucks!



















No comments: