Monday, February 18, 2013

In other news, February...

We've had a string of bad-weather Fridays and/or Saturdays. I had the great pleasure of hanging out with Elisha this past Saturday. We went to see "Escape from Planet Earth" after basketball, then came back home in snow. He reminded me of the importance of catching snowflakes.

Chuck gave me flowers for Valentines Day. Very pretty! They make me smile inside & out.

I've been crafting & working.  Not doing much of anything else.  Listening to the last book out of "Game of Thrones."

Lost the crown from one of my teeth - had to have the remaining pieces of tooth pulled last week. My jaw is still sore. It's hard to believe that the snowbirds will be home in less than two weeks. Hope they bring sunshine with them. I hope to teach Mom how to do Tunisan crochet - I think she'd like it.



No comments: