Monday, February 18, 2013

February Rolling along

Thankfully, the rotten little month of February is on its way out. I have finished all my challenges for Nerd Wars & HPKCHC. I also have baby blankets to give to Amanda and Courtney. Yay me! Now I can work on a neat Tunisian crochet spiral blanket, make some yoyos to add to my growing yoyo amoeba of color, and figure out some projects to make for WIPs in March.

So far this month, I made (clockwise from top left):
* baby cowboy booties for Amanda's Willow
* a partial blanket motif that I decided I don't want to finish (it will be a doily)
* a second visor cozy for the ratty sun visor in my car (now I have two!)
* a frilly scarf/cowl/necklace
* a Tunisian short row cloth (fun, new pattern)
* a knitted hat in Super Bowl winner, Baltimore Ravens colors


And here's the extremely complicated, difficult crocheted cabled baby blanket for Courtney's baby. The pattern called for another five repeats, but I did six and decided that was enough. Hs was my OWL project for HPKCHC, so it's going to be a non-finisher for that, but I've had enough of this blanket.

No comments: