Monday, August 6, 2012

Midway through Ravellenic Games

So, just ask Chuck (who just got out of the hospital for an infection that required IV antibiotics) how much I've been crafting lately.  Every time he sees me, I've got hook or needles in my hands, working feverishly to finish my projects for Ravelry's Ravellenic Games. 

So far:  In the WIPs Wrestling event, I finished this scarf - which I started before our cruise in Spring 2011!
I also took this ball of yarn I dyed with Koolaid - and made ...


... this yarn basket!  (Crocheted mostly while visiting Chuck in Eden's Morehead Hospital.)



AND!  I've made six of twelve 9" squares for an afghan to be donated to a co-worker who runs a clothing closet for the needy at her church - mostly for children who've been removed from their homes by Social Services - or for fire or flood. 

SO!  What's left on my Ravellenic Games To Do List?  The six remaining squares for the afghan;  I've got a knitted hat that needs another six or seven inches of knitting in the round; and I want to cast on to make a knitted doggie sweater for Bella/Lucky/Hank/Felix (pick one).  The Games end Sunday August 12th.  Watch the hook & needles fly!

No comments: