Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Games are Done

The Ravellenic Games have closed.  I am absolutely THRILLED with what I accomplished during the Games.  I work well on a deadline, apparently!  In addition to the scarf and basket in the last post, here is what else I did!

I knit my first hat

I posted a doggie sweater I wasn't able to finish in time for closing ceremonies - but I was able to post as a "Cast On Project" for partial credit since it was ALMOST done, but not quite. Isn't Miss Bella just a beautiful model!



And last, but not least, finished a 12-square afghan I will be donating to a community closet for clothes & stuff given to children taken from their homes by Social Services or other emergencies.  My co-worker who runs the charity was thrilled to receive it, and she promised it would go to a deserving teen girl (it's too pink for a boy!).



YAY ME!!!
Now, I only have to:
    Make a Sweater for Lucky
    Make a Baby Babette for a co-worker
    Join & border squares I received in a Ravelry Swap
    Join & border pieces of an overlarge Babette that I'm making into a separate blankie
    Get ready for the next round of Ravelry challenges
Easy Peasy!

No comments: