Wednesday, October 14, 2009

latest craftiness

The weather turns cooler & I pull my crochet stuff out again. Study through my crochet books and magazines - play through my stash of yarns. I found this pattern for a hotpad holder and thought it was lovely. Mine? Not so much, and I doubt I'll make it again.
http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/lorettasstarbursthotpad.html


And I made several more of the double sided scrubbies/potholders to use as coasters on my new living room furniture. I just can't decide what I should do next? I've got a baby blanket hibernating quietly in the corner - nobody's pregnant right now (I think that's a good thing). Oh well, it's definitely one of those things where the journey is the fun part - and deciding where/how to start the journey is where I am now...



No comments: