Sunday, December 22, 2013

Running out of 2013


Wow!  What a lot of thing I've made this year.  Good for me!  It's December 21st, and I'm done with holiday crafting, done with all my big projects, done!  I'm mainly planning 2014 now!

First November - 
Two dog sweaters for the babies. :). I made a Divine hat & a baby elf hat, and a big washcloth fir Chuck.  Easily my favorite is the Artfully a Simple Scarf by Moogly. I used one skein of Bernat Mosaic & I think it's beautiful (and it WAS easy!).

I took a trip with Jes & Elisha to Virginia Beach so she could do a physical assessment assessment! Fun trip. Listened to Wrinkle in Time on the way home.  Played with Elisha. Ate at Moe's & ice cream. 

I've been listening to Stephen King's Dark Tower series.  What is it with me and Quests?  I love The Lord of the Rings, and I loved the a Dark Tower back when I read it years ago.  I don't know any other people who've read the series, and I'm halfway through my second reading.  Roland & his Ka-tet seek the Tower...


Of course, my Transfiguration OWL was due by Nov 31.  The challenge was to use a lot of yarn. So I made a granny square Babette with a few alterations.  I love it!
Also in November, chuck & I took the dogs to Myrtle Beach for our 2nd anniversary.  It was cold.  Sunny, but cold. We didn't like the hotel at all.  Oh well...

And December.  Only Nerd Wars challenges. 

I tried to work everything for Xmas giving. I gave little stars with my work cards.  Hopefully the things I've made will be received happily.  I finished the mittens just last night using the luscious Malabrigo yarn I bought in New York!!  The squares are for an on-going afghan. 

Not much 2013 left...

No comments: