Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lately

I'm actually composing this post on my new-to-me iPod touch using wi-fi. Amazing. Still working out the details but really loving it. Gotta love an inside connection to PawnAmerica!
I will officially start my training to work @ wt watchers this week. That's what I need -another job. But this will keep me on program so I don't just gain my 35# back.
Have decided to do Xmas eve @ my house for a change this year. Big change. Maybe I'm old enough at last. Turkey tacos?


Five years. It's almost five years without Anna. I miss her so much. I missed her @ E's birthday party. She has missed baby e growing into his 7-year old self. She has missed so much. And I've missed so much of her -a lot happens from 17 to 22. So much. Too much.
I'm glad for the relationship I have with Jes - without her I'd be empty.

Too much. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Cynthia I Maddox said...

Hope the holiday plans go well. I don't know if I'm up to it this year. Doesn't feel like it at the moment.

Has it been five years? It doesn't seem like it has been than long since I found your first blog on Yahoo about Anna. It has only been about a year then.

I wonder when we stop missing people who leave us so suddenly, with no good-byes?